Triplicator Integrated Communications Switch (TRICX)
The TRICX is a multiple operator and multiple radio control system using packet switching technology over IP links to achieve the required communication paths. This has several major advantages over a circuit switched solution, such as the ability to remotely site the operators away from the main switch, increasing reliability and high levels of resilience and a convergence of communications technology. The system has been designed to offer high levels of redundancy or no single point of failure options.
The TRICX is based around a 1u rack mounted, enterprise class server which controls the routing of audio and control packets between the operators, radio interfaces and telephone gateways. The TRICX uses VoIP and RoIP technology to ensure maximum flexibility of the complete system, with the facility to have multiple hot standby servers should a high level of resilience be required. Telephony connections are through industry standard SIP interfaces which can integrate with many types of telephone systems worldwide.
The radio to IP interface is achieved by using our already proven TRip IP radio interface.
Audio recording facilities are provided via an IP connection to external recording devices. This audio recording can be taken from several different audio paths within the TRICX system. Similarly, local recording and play back is available from the TRC-Ops operator unit. Audio play back is presented via the handset, headset or loudspeaker.
- Multiple operators / multiple radio switch
- Complete telephony integration
- Duplicated central switch with hot standby option
- Scalable from small to large systems
- Complete IP solution from operator to radio
- Multiple signalling standards
- Cost effective communications
- Standards based solution
- Fully configurable user interface
- Uses DMR AIS to connect to TII and TIII systems
Graphics support package
- For your convenience we have packaged our product graphics in a single zip file. These images are for use by resellers and anyone promoting AWCSL products. Please respect that the image copyright belongs with the owner AWCSL. Download the package by (clicking here)