Micro-Lite - TRICX Switch, Operator’s PC and Audio Interface Unit
The TRICX Micro-Lite offers multiple audio inputs and outputs, each switched by the appropriate push to talk input to the unit.
Operator’s PC and Audio Interface Unit, integrated with a small format low power PC.
Micro-Lite seamlessly interfaces to a TRACX vehicle location system
The TRICX Micro-Lite is a TRICX switch, Operator’s PC and Audio Interface Unit, integrated with a small format low power PC, which is designed to work with IP based communication systems.
This unit is ideal for single operator systems where the user requires access to various radio and telephone resources. The unit is licenced for 5 concurrent ports; other options are available upon request.
Operator headset connections are located on the front of the unit for ease of access, whilst permanent connections are located on the rear panel of the unit.
- Integrates TRICX switch and operator for small systems
- Combined PC and Audio Interface Unit
- Two headset ports
- Handset option
- Select and monitor loudspeaker outputs
- Desk microphone socket
- Dual footswitch inputs
- Accessory connector
- Fanless with silent operation
- HDMI Graphics
- Up to 5 radio and telephone ports available
- Digital (DMR) T2 and T3, plus analogue radio systems
- Individual, group, priority and alarm calls
- Interface to TRACX vehicle location system
Graphics support package
- For your convenience we have packaged our product graphics in a single zip file. These images are for use by resellers and anyone promoting AWCSL products. Please respect that the image copyright belongs with the owner AWCSL. Download the package by (clicking here)